|
My Sister Is A Lesbian
[img]http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090528/48439/UAAH63J4f4.jpg[/img][img]http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090528/48439/4CmR2apY4h.jpg[/img]
My sister's friend came over yesterday. They went in her room and locked the door. It wasn't long before I heard giggling followed by soft moans coming from behind the door. The moans got louder and louder until I heard my sister cry out "yes!". Both girls came out shortly after half dressed and smiling from ear to ear. You know what, I think my sister is a lesbian!
[img]http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq328/dualito/cover3zo3.gif[/img] [code]http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090528/48439/UAAH63J4f4.jpg http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090528/48439/4CmR2apY4h.jpg[/code]
[img]http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq328/dualito/Screen.png[/img] [code]http://www.pixhost.org/show/203/307187_divxfactory-msial-avi.jpg[/code]
[img]http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq328/dualito/Info.png[/img] RELEASEDATE: 24.05.2009 FORMAT : XviD PROD STUDIO: White Ghetto RESOLUTiON : 512x368 DVD RELEASE: 20.05.2009 AUDiO : VBR MP3 SiZE : 1CD SUPPLiER : DivXfacTory GENRE : Lesbian Studio : White Ghetto Lesbian Starring : Nicole, Sandra, Natalie, Sylvia, Clara, Chantal, Kristyna, Marianna
[img]http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq328/dualito/Download.png[/img] [code]http://rapidshare.com/files/236915181/divxfactory-msial.avi.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/236915240/divxfactory-msial.avi.part2.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/236915205/divxfactory-msial.avi.part3.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/236915091/divxfactory-msial.avi.part4.rar[/code] [img]http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq328/dualito/Password.png[/img] [code]no password[/code]
_________________ [size=150][color=#BF0000]Thanks for the movie, click on the banner below the post.[/color][/size] [size=150][color=#008000]Ako podakovanie za film, kliknite na banner pod prispevkom.[/color][/size]
|