This forum is outdated, new user registrations are disabled.
Ad: Stop using surveillance services from Google and Microsoft. Use private services instead like Proton.


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Spanking Solo Girls. Big collection.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:40 pm 

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:43 am
Posts: 140
Solo spanking. Clip 1

[url=http://photosex.biz/v.php?id=40f92694c1411a617f6bed246244483c][img]http://photosex.biz/imager/w_300/h_/40f92694c1411a617f6bed246244483c.jpg[/img][/url]

Hey Gang, Thank You for helping me relieve some of my stress tonight!! Even when there is no one here I can always count on all of you!! I had an awesome time, hope you did too:) xoxoxoxo! Michelle

SWF, 320x240, 18.9 Mb, 26 min

[url=http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=vQJ5F3JZmZvbGQ2jdc7AtNnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8]http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=vQJ5F3JZmZvbGQ2jdc7AtNnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8[/url]
[url=http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/234949/12_04_02.asf]http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/234949/12_04_02.asf[/url]



Solo spanking. Clip 2

[url=http://photosex.biz/v.php?id=66e5df86ac09ee810537ed5314bb2e30][img]http://photosex.biz/imager/w_300/h_/66e5df86ac09ee810537ed5314bb2e30.jpg[/img][/url]

Hello Everyone!!
Well today is the first official day of Moi by myself. Mom left for Venezuela this morning.
Thank you for joining me today so I don't feel completely lonely these days ...
I have always been a strong believer that fate works in weird way! Last night right
before I went to bed, Katrina called me to wish me a Merry Xmas!! WHAT???????
no phone call, nothing and then all of a sudden she decides to call ...
The conversation was a little weird, awkward, uncomfortable ...
I don't' know ...

SWF, 320x240, 26.3 MB, 35 min

[url=http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=QDdC2XTISLi6rgG6Wgmd69nfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8]http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=QDdC2XTISLi6rgG6Wgmd69nfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8[/url]
[url=http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/234951/12_14_02.asf]http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/234951/12_14_02.asf[/url]



Solo spanking. Clip 3

[url=http://photosex.biz/v.php?id=ebad5f3228b44d3442b9688e6f2102d4][img]http://photosex.biz/imager/w_300/h_/ebad5f3228b44d3442b9688e6f2102d4.jpg[/img][/url]

Thank you for being there for me tonight!! I am sooooo nervous to go meet Katrina for a
drink! I know it is silly but I don't really know what we are going to talk about or how
the whole thing is going to go.
It feels really nice to know that I have all of your support either way ...
All of you being here and the spanks definitely help my chitterness ( not sure if that is
the correct spelling ) but I will let you all know how things went

SWF, 320x240, 23.6 MB, 31 min

[url=http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=2_T6bWhKfiMbQFfgsVl33dnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8]http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=2_T6bWhKfiMbQFfgsVl33dnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8[/url]
[url=http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/234950/12_19_02.asf]http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/234950/12_19_02.asf[/url]



Solo spanking. Clip 4

[url=http://photosex.biz/v.php?id=c4913933c75161ffc3c5d4dbceeb918d][img]http://photosex.biz/imager/w_300/h_/c4913933c75161ffc3c5d4dbceeb918d.jpg[/img][/url]

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!! From the sounds of it, Santa was good to almost everyone:) I must have been a super good girls this year because Santa spoiled me rotten ...
I am definitely not complaining ... I had such a good time but now back to reality, have to work on loosing some reminders of the holidays ... 'the few extra pounds' ...
Thanks for joining me today, going for over a week with no spanking is just a little toooooo long ....:)

SWF, 320x240, 20.5 MB, 27 min

[url=http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=xC5TTe_fKUF4_yL2N8bDOtnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8]http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=xC5TTe_fKUF4_yL2N8bDOtnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8[/url]
[url=http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/234953/12_27_02.asf]http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/234953/12_27_02.asf[/url]



Solo spanking. Clip 5

[url=http://photosex.biz/v.php?id=e5ab27be9e7e2c8618176d559ef9889a][img]http://photosex.biz/imager/w_300/h_/e5ab27be9e7e2c8618176d559ef9889a.jpg[/img][/url]

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!
Thank you for joining me for our last session this year... sniff sniff
Hope you all have a very drunk and stumbling, sick the next day kind of New Years!!
hehehe
Okay now seriously, this year has had a lot of ups and downs and I want to say a BIG THANK
YOU to all of you for being there for me ...
c u all next year!!!

SWF, 320x240, 17.6 MB, 23 min

[url=http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=5uz5s5NXdBQNW0LA0h850NnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8]http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=5uz5s5NXdBQNW0LA0h850NnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8[/url]
[url=http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/234952/12_28_02.asf]http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/234952/12_28_02.asf[/url]

_________________
[url=http://freepornload.net/]PORN-LOADING! Free porn files catalog. More porn, more categories, no pop-ups![/url]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spanking Solo Girls. Big collection.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:20 am 

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:43 am
Posts: 140
Solo spanking. Clip 6

[url=http://photosex.biz/v.php?id=d3caa8343576a96403d54ee0fbbea7cf][img]http://photosex.biz/imager/w_300/h_/d3caa8343576a96403d54ee0fbbea7cf.jpg[/img][/url]

Thanks for joining me tonight for a few swats!! We have a new addition to the family now "clothes pins" or as it is known in other countries "pegs"!!!!!!
I am quite anxious to see all of the new possibilities ... "wink"

SWF, 320x240, 24.7 MB, 35 min

[url=http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=LAaw3QTHpr1B5Nn8YRz7ntnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8]http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=LAaw3QTHpr1B5Nn8YRz7ntnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8[/url]
[url=http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/235833/11_06_02.asf]http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/235833/11_06_02.asf[/url]

_________________
[url=http://freepornload.net/]PORN-LOADING! Free porn files catalog. More porn, more categories, no pop-ups![/url]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spanking Solo Girls. Big collection.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:50 pm 

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:43 am
Posts: 140
Solo spanking. Clip 7

[url=http://photosex.biz/v.php?id=535f126c75d6026a1fe5c28034f9a966][img]http://photosex.biz/imager/w_300/h_/535f126c75d6026a1fe5c28034f9a966.jpg[/img][/url]

Everybody was on the ball today!!!! Thank you everyone for joining me today in spanking myself. I don't know what I would do without spankocam on days such as this one ... uummmmmm when I have no one to deliver spanks to me ...
I am very grateful I have all of you :)

SWF, 320x240, 31.3 MB, 42 min

[url=http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=dT-E0zx5wR3YDaSrfSuwy9nfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8]http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=dT-E0zx5wR3YDaSrfSuwy9nfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8[/url]
[url=http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/236587/09_13_02.asf]http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/236587/09_13_02.asf[/url]

_________________
[url=http://freepornload.net/]PORN-LOADING! Free porn files catalog. More porn, more categories, no pop-ups![/url]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spanking Solo Girls. Big collection.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:16 pm 

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:43 am
Posts: 140
Solo spanking. Clip 8

[url=http://photosex.biz/v.php?id=68faae0534b5cebd26507b795c7b5c52][img]http://photosex.biz/imager/w_300/h_/68faae0534b5cebd26507b795c7b5c52.jpg[/img][/url]

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone for helping me discipline myself! I think we learned something new today --- the fine line between pain and pleasure. A little bit of both is a must for any spanking:)

[url=http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=Yf-d6SqggMHL8GPOzwjNvNnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8]http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=Yf-d6SqggMHL8GPOzwjNvNnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8[/url]
[url=http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/236592/08_14_02.asf]http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/236592/08_14_02.asf[/url]

_________________
[url=http://freepornload.net/]PORN-LOADING! Free porn files catalog. More porn, more categories, no pop-ups![/url]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spanking Solo Girls. Big collection.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:59 pm 

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:43 am
Posts: 140
Solo spanking. Clip 9

[url=http://photosex.biz/v.php?id=169b9caee850132534d5d2f5b338695a][img]http://photosex.biz/imager/w_300/h_/169b9caee850132534d5d2f5b338695a.jpg[/img][/url]

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone for helping me discipline myself! I think we learned something new today --- the fine line between pain and pleasure. A little bit of both is a must for any spanking:)

SWF, 320x240, 31.0 MB, 41 min

[url=http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=U4SfxrB_W2QpbBVKU8_CXNnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8]http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=U4SfxrB_W2QpbBVKU8_CXNnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8[/url]
[url=http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/242437/08_02_02.asf]http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/242437/08_02_02.asf[/url]

_________________
[url=http://freepornload.net/]PORN-LOADING! Free porn files catalog. More porn, more categories, no pop-ups![/url]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spanking Solo Girls. Big collection.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:01 pm 

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:43 am
Posts: 140
Solo spanking. Clip 10

[url=http://photosex.biz/v.php?id=90b805444d132fcb4f0c87a291200895][img]http://photosex.biz/imager/w_300/h_/90b805444d132fcb4f0c87a291200895.jpg[/img][/url]

I am loving this new pain and pleasure concept we all seem to have adopted:) Once again thank you to all of you for making the color of my bum match my bikini "wink" and for the extra little pleasures ...
PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RON HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :)

SWF, 320x240, 31.25 MB, 42 min

[url=http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=FAUf6tlM6p2CCrAOmnjZwtnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8]http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=FAUf6tlM6p2CCrAOmnjZwtnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8[/url]
[url=http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/247338/08_09_02.asf]http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/247338/08_09_02.asf[/url]

_________________
[url=http://freepornload.net/]PORN-LOADING! Free porn files catalog. More porn, more categories, no pop-ups![/url]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
None of the files shown here are not on this server. Administrator Editor accepts no responsibility for the published references. Do not use this page to your distribution or download any material which you do not have legal authorization. Everything you do on your own responsibility.