This forum is outdated, new user registrations are disabled.
Ad: Stop using surveillance services from Google and Microsoft. Use private services instead like Proton.


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Wifey?s World
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:05 pm 

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:59 am
Posts: 53
[img]http://lookpic.com/i/378/n7uEpdP8.jpeg[/img]
Added: December 23, 2009
Merry Christmas Everyone! I was so lucky this year, I'll bet you can't guess what I found under the tree. I'll give you a hint: it twirls, vibrates and goes up into my little pussy. Oh, and I forgot to mention it makes me cum like a maniac! And for my husband I thought the best gift I could give him was my mouth- I sucked and carressed his cock until he couldn't hold out any longer, jerking him into my little eggnog glass and then drinking down his thick, stringy sperm! Now that's a holiday!

Download:
[code]http://hotfile.com/dl/21840186/b4d7ebf/wiwo_xmas.wmv.html[/code]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
None of the files shown here are not on this server. Administrator Editor accepts no responsibility for the published references. Do not use this page to your distribution or download any material which you do not have legal authorization. Everything you do on your own responsibility.