This forum is outdated, new user registrations are disabled.
Ad: Stop using surveillance services from Google and Microsoft. Use private services instead like Proton.


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
Author Message
 Post subject: When She Cums (2009)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:15 pm 

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:53 am
Posts: 1568
When She Cums (2009)

[url=http://img1.dapix.org/?s=b3e03f80.jpg][img]http://img1.dapix.org/i/t/b3e03f80.jpg[/img][/url]

Category Girl-Girl, All Girl
Starring Alexa, Jo, Aletta Ocean, Antonia, Sonia Red, Kyra Black, Blue Angel, Bambi, Anita Pearl, Brandy Smile, Blond Cat, Odette, Kissy, Laetitia

Your sweet taste is on my tongue, and your fragrance delights my senses. I love to please you; I love to see you arch your back and moan in ecstasy; I love watching your toes curl as I gently caress you with my tongue. I can't stop thinking about it, because I love it when you cum.

format:avi
Duration: 2h58m35s
Quality: DVDRip
Video: Xvid 608x336 1739 kb / s 29 fps
Sound: 128 kb / s
size: 699 mb + 697 mb + 693 mb

preview:

[url=http://img1.dapix.org/?s=129a240e.jpg][img]http://img1.dapix.org/i/t/129a240e.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://img1.dapix.org/?s=c4ce66bf.jpg][img]http://img1.dapix.org/i/t/c4ce66bf.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://img1.dapix.org/?s=ec5ddce0.jpg][img]http://img1.dapix.org/i/t/ec5ddce0.jpg[/img][/url]

Download:

[code]
http://hotfile.com/dl/11646595/6c1c8ff/dfa-wsc-1.part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/11648245/b87f5d8/dfa-wsc-1.part2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/11646634/3de9465/dfa-wsc-1.part3.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/11648546/f45b8cd/dfa-wsc-1.part4.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/11646628/2471ff5/dfa-wsc-2.part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/11648328/d7a5dc5/dfa-wsc-2.part2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/11648393/e24722f/dfa-wsc-2.part3.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/11648307/3775ec4/dfa-wsc-2.part4.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/11648389/b31d275/dfa-wsc-3.part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/11648356/95d2e71/dfa-wsc-3.part2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/11648397/3b3aab2/dfa-wsc-3.part3.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/11648378/19cd92f/dfa-wsc-3.part4.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/276374021/dfa-wsc-1.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/276374131/dfa-wsc-1.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/276368652/dfa-wsc-1.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/276376436/dfa-wsc-1.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/276384955/dfa-wsc-2.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/276374722/dfa-wsc-2.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/276390836/dfa-wsc-2.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/276386969/dfa-wsc-2.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/276390582/dfa-wsc-3.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/276385506/dfa-wsc-3.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/276390648/dfa-wsc-3.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/276385773/dfa-wsc-3.part4.rar
[/code]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
None of the files shown here are not on this server. Administrator Editor accepts no responsibility for the published references. Do not use this page to your distribution or download any material which you do not have legal authorization. Everything you do on your own responsibility.